Working Capital is a faster, easier way to access the funds you need
Working Capital turns future credit card sales into working capital, with clear and easy payback terms that give you the flexibility to grow your business.
Apply faster than you would for traditional loans. Approvals typically take 1-2 business days with a 90% approval rating!
Once you’re approved, you’ll see your working capital in your bank account in just 2-3 business days.
Our products are based on your future sales, so repayment is worry-free. You pay more when your sales are strong; less if sales slow down.
Fast, flexible financing for your business
- Simple to qualify You must be in business for six months or longer and process a minimum monthly volume of $1,000 in Visa & MasterCard transactions. Additional credit qualifications apply.
- Easy payments Payments are deducted daily from your MasterCard and Visa credit card sales deposits. Repay at the pace of your sales—pay more when your sales go up, less when they’re low.
Let's fund your future
- Refresh your space Renovate your location to enhance your brand and your customers’ experience.
- Upgrade equipment Get the hardware and equipment you need to streamline your space and operations.
- Hire more employees Staff up and invest in the people who’ll help take your venture to the next level.
- Open new locations Expand your reach, extend your footprint, and experience the growth that drives success.
- Amplify your marketing Reach a larger audience with smart, creative marketing initiatives.
How Working Capital works:
If you’re eligible for a Working Capital/Cash Advance, we’ll send you an invitation via email.
1. Select your pre-approved amount
The email invitation we send you presents you with three pre-approved advance amounts to choose from.
2. Get approved
To complete your application, you’ll need to submit a few pieces of documentation. Approval typically takes 1-2 business days.
3. Enjoy flexible terms
Payments are a fixed percentage of sales, not a fixed amount: the daily percentage withheld ranges between 10% and 20%. This means your payments are higher when sales are strong and lower when sales are slow. Applying for more capital is even easier once your business establishes consistent repayment history.
Learn more about Working Capital/Cash Advance